Your pool deck should be a tranquil place where you can relax. However, a damaged pool deck can make it difficult to fully enjoy your outdoor space. Damaged pool decks can be sunken in, cracked, or have uneven slabs. These issues are more than just eyesores, they also put you and your visitors at risk of tripping over the uneven, cracked concrete.
How Pool Deck Repair Works
- At Peak Structural, we utilize a permanent pool deck repair process that can repair damaged, uneven concrete and slabs that have settled. We use PolyRenewal™, a concrete lifting technique and injection that works fast and is less expensive than completely replacing the concrete of your home’s pool deck.
- The process works by injecting the PolyRenewal™ – a solution of polyurethane foam – into the concrete of the pool deck. The foam then expands to fill the voids under the concrete, which allows it to lift and stabilize the slabs.
- After being injected under the concrete, the PolyRenewal™ solution will cure quickly within 15 minutes, which means you don’t have to wait long before being able to use your pool deck.
Why You Should Choose Us for Pool Deck Repair
- Fast Acting: A polyurethane injection is an ideal solution to problems with your home’s pool deck, as it dries within minutes. So, you can go back to lounging on your pool deck without worrying that you’re messing up the solution.
- Long Lasting: Our PolyRenewal™ solution is designed to last long-term. The foam will harden and continue to support the above concrete and underlying soil over time. Our solution will ensure that you can continue to enjoy your pool deck for years to come.
- Waterproof: Our polyurethane solution is also impervious to water, meaning it will not wash away from under the concrete. This ensures that any further sinking or cracking does not occur, as soil washout leaves the concrete without proper support.
Signs Your Home Need Pool Deck Repair
If you notice that the concrete around your pool is cracked, then your pool deck is definitely in need of repair. Cracked concrete is open to the elements, where it will start to deteriorate and break down. More than just an eyesore, cracked concrete spells trouble for your home’s pool deck, meaning there can be underlying problems the cracks are trying to warn your of.
If you notice that the concrete slabs of your pool deck are starting to sink into the ground around them, you likely need pool deck repair or lifting. Due to expansive soils in Colorado – which shrink and grow depending on the climate – concrete can easily sink into the muck, making your slabs uneven.
Often due to slabs sinking, overlapping or uneven slabs are dangerous eyesores that should be fixed. Because they are often uneven, overlapping slabs can be dangerous tripping hazards that could make your home a liability. Overlapping slabs also make it difficult to decorate your home’s pool deck.
Our polyurethane injection has a plethora of benefits that make it an ideal choice for pool deck repair. PolyRenewal™ is fast-acting and long-lasting, so your concrete will remain in pristine condition for years to come. It is also waterproof, so it will not wash away or erode from under your pool deck’s concrete.
If you notice cracks in your concrete, unevenness, or even slabs that are overlapping, then you likely need concrete repair. Ignoring problems with your concrete can create bigger problems with your home’s foundation. So, to avoid structural damage or high costs, have your pool deck evaluated for damage.
No, we do not recommend that you attempt to repair your pool deck on your own, as one mistake can lead to much more costly repairs. Having a professional evaluate and repair your pool deck ensures that the job is done correctly with no mistakes, so you can spend your summers without worrying about damaged concrete around your home.
Call Us for a Free Inspection
At Peak, our technicians are equipped with the tools and knowledge to take on your cracked, sunken, or otherwise damaged pool deck. We know the dry climate and expansive soils like the back of our hand, so you can trust that we’ll provide the best solutions to your problems. We offer free inspections at no obligation to you, so you can be certain that there is something you need to fix before you spend any money. Our technicians will do the job right the first time, and they will never leave a job. If you are a homeowner in Denver, Colorado Springs, or Pikes Peak, consider Peak Structural to repair, lift, or stabilize the concrete of your home’s pool deck. Don’t wait! Contact us today!