Lasting, Warrantied Solutions for Your Wet Basement in Colorado
Get the best protection for your basement. An AquaStop™ Sump Pump System, combined with a energy-efficient dehumidifier, represents the ultimate in basement waterproofing and humidity control.
At Peak Structural, we understand that a basement represents a very large section of space in your home. If you live in a one-story home, your basement could be half of your total square footage!
Our installers use quality patented products, which have a nationwide track record of keeping basements dry for more than 20 years.
Six Reasons to Choose Peak Structural
- Quality Products: Patented, award-winning products with long-term warranties.
- Fast Installations: Our system installs quickly, with most projects completed in just one to two days.
- Experienced Crews: A crew of experienced workers will arrive to install your system quickly and professionally. Each one is a waterproofing specialist who dries basements every day.
- A Cost-Effective System: Our waterproofing system can be customized to fit your budget, and it costs about half as much as an exterior waterproofing system.
- Local Expert: Peak Structural is locally operated and has been in business for almost 20 years . They’re a stable, well-established company that’s there when you need them!
- Waterproofing Quotes: We offer waterproofing quotes to homeowners in our service area. Our quotes come in writing, and there’s no obligation!
Investing In A Basement Waterproofing System in the Greater Colorado Springs
Basement finishing is the most cost-effective way you can add living space to your home. Unlike building an addition on to your home, the basement is already there, and so are the pipes, electrical wires, and utilities you need.
According to Remodeling Online’s 2009-2010 report, basement finishing raises the value of your home by 75.4% of the remodeling price. This makes it one of the best home improvement investments on their report.
A home with a wet basement becomes much more difficult to sell. In fact, reports show that a wet basement is one of the most serious “red flags” that deters buyers.
Combined with our lifetime written warranty, which is transferable to the next owner, home buyers will be confident that their home is protected, restoring 10% or more of the home’s market value.
Our crews of waterproofers are experienced, well-trained professionals that work in basements and crawl spaces every day. They’ve seen it all, and they know just what needs to be done to keep your basement dry all the time!
If you live in Castle Rock, Pueblo, Colorado Springs, Monument, Fountain, Woodland Park, Trinidad, Elizabeth, Peyton, La Junta, Calhan, Rocky Ford, U S A F Academy, Manitou Springs, Larkspur, Franktown, Walsenburg or nearby, we’re the contractors for you! We offer basement waterproofing quotes to homeowners within our service area.
Protect your home with certified, professional basement waterproofers.
Problems with water in the basement are nothing new, but Peak Structural has the right solutions. Our experienced professionals will help you find the right products for your needs and provide you with a quality installation. Our products are patented and proven to be effective, long lasting solutions.
Call us today or contact us online to take the first step towards eliminating your basement water issues. We offer free estimates on basement waterproofing in Colorado Springs, Pueblo, Castle Rock, Fountain, Monument, Trinidad, Woodland Park, La Junta, Elizabeth, Peyton and throughout the surrounding areas.